Easy Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! It's extremely easy to double and works just as well, so we usually make a double batch and put one pizza in the freezer to eat sometime later. We find this recipe to be equal to any typical rise-then-punch-then-rise crust we've made, and far superior to any frozen or refrigerated store-bought pizza crust.
And one of the other best things about this easy pizza dough? It's a dinnertime hit year round. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. You can have Easy Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Dough.
- It’s 7 Oz. of Mushrooms.
- It’s 7 Oz. of Ham.
- It’s 7 Oz. of Pineapple pieces.
- It’s 7 Oz. of Mozarella Cheese.
- You need To Taste of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- You need To Taste of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 Oz. of Prosciutto.
Put the rest of the pepperoni on. Easy pizza recipes Try our easy pizza recipes for an impressive and super-tasty dinner. Whether it's your first time making pizza dough or you just need a simple recipe, we have lots of ideas for you. Pizza is one thing we've missed since switching to a plant-based diet, but I honestly think I like these better than the greasy pies of our former life.
Easy Pizza instructions
- Slice the Mushrooms, cut the Ham in squares and the Pineapple in small cubes..
- Cut the Mozarella Cheese in stripes..
- Place the Dough on a Pizza pan and spread the Tomato Sauce..
- Put the Ham on top of the Tomato Sauce, then the Mushrooms and then the Prosciutto..
- Add the Mozarella Cheese and finally, the Pineapple pieces on top of it..
- Cook, serve, spread some Oregano and Salt on top and enjoy!.
A thick and tasty pizza sauce (I used JoyFoodSunshine's "Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce") to top these is the key to supreme pizza flavors, but the burgers were a great base. Make this extra-easy pizza an extra-cheesy pizza. Tired of the standard large with extra cheese? Spread on pizza sauce with a knife or spatula, sprinkle on some mozzarella cheese, and add whatever toppings you want, like pepperoni, olives, mushroom, or sausage. This easy pizza toast is lightly toasted bread slices, spread with pizza sauce, topped with grated mozzarella cheese, then baked in the oven until cheese is melted.