Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake. Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc. If using store-bought pizza dough, pre-bake according to the package's instructions.
I don't know anyone who doesn't, actually. Many of us aren't picky about how we eat them but sometimes you wanna mix things up. Try these filling, smoky tacos for an extra healthy Taco Tuesday. You can have Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake
- You need 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of \2 Medium-Sized Onion Diced.
- It’s 1 Envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Diced Green Chili's.
- Prepare 3 of Large Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese Blend.
- It’s 1 of \3 Cup Smooth Taco Sauce.
Flavor the quinoa with your favorite chunky salsa, nutritional yeast, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder, then bake it in the. Cover with layers of seasoned meat, remaining tortillas and Salsa. Stir beans and olives into beef mixture. Cook until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake instructions
- Cook ground beef and onion until done. Drain excess fat if necessary..
- Add green chili's and taco seasoning mix with 3\4 Cup if water. Simmer mixture uncovered for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Repeat each step until finished. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered at 350", until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Enjoy your taco Tuesday! Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc.. Note: It helps to heat up the refried beans to easily spread..
- Note: You can easily make two taco pizza's out of this. Or just make one big deep dish taco pizza..
Unroll dough over filling; sprinkle crushed corn chips over top. Easy taco casserole recipes are a fun take on classic tacos. Learn how to make a layered taco casserole with tortillas for next week's Taco Tuesday. Throw the ultimate taco party and learn how to make a taco casserole with this quick Mexican dinner recipe. Taste all of the zesty, hearty flavors of tacos in one delicious dish.