Eggplant Pizza Supreme. Eggplant Pizza Supreme I've been trying to eat healthier and not so many carbs. Pizza crust is full of these. So I decided to experiment with Eggplant (eggplant parmesean is pretty good after all) Enjoy!
Brush each slice with oil on both sides and place on a baking rack. Saute garlic and onion in oil in frying pan until onions are brown. Drain off extra oil and turn into casserole dish. You can cook Eggplant Pizza Supreme using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Pizza Supreme
- You need of The "Crust".
- You need of Eggplant.
- Prepare of EVOO.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Grated Parmesean & Romano Cheese.
- You need of The Toppings.
- It’s of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s of Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese.
- It’s of Sliced Pepperoni.
- You need of Can of Sliced Black Olives.
- It’s of Diced Green Pepper.
- It’s of Diced White Onion.
- It’s of Can of Sliced Mushroom.
- It’s of Quartered Cherry Tomato's.
- It’s of Yellow Pepper Slices.
- You need of Italian Seasoning (to taste).
- You need of Grated Parmesean & Romano Cheese (to taste).
Eggplant Supreme at Tino's Delicatessen "Love this place! My younger brother goes to Fordham so at his last track meet we decided to take the quick walk over to Tino's for lunch. They have so many delicious options to chose from! I ended up… Eggplant slices topped with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese, this low carb Grilled Eggplant Pizza makes a perfect easy, light, and gluten free meal!
Eggplant Pizza Supreme instructions
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Line a broiler pan with Aluminum Foil.
- Wash the Eggplant and slice long way into 4 equal slices..
- For "The Base": Brush the Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) on one side of each Eggplant slice. Sprinkle the Garlic Powder and some of the Grated Parmesean & Romano grated cheese on top. Flip over to the other side and repeat..
- "The Toppings": Spread some Pizza Sauce on top of the face up side of The Base. Now sprinkle the shredded Mozzerella & Provolone cheese on top of the sauce (to your liking)..
- The Toppings are all optional. Whatever you like on a pizza, I suggest using. Place the remainder of "The Toppings" on your sauce and cheese..
- Sprinkle some Italian Seasoning and more of the Grated Parmesean & Romano Cheese on top..
- Bake on the broiler Rack in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the broiler on..
- Place broiler pan in the rack and broil the Eggplant Pizza for around 2-3 minutes until The Toppings are slightly crispy..
- Remove from oven, let slightly cool, and enjoy!.
This recipe was originally posted on Pure Taste Recipes. Raise your hand if you are fan of eggplant 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏽♂️ For some reason I always forget about eggplant but it is one of my favorite veggies! Everybody loves a hot slice, and this pizza variation is one of those amazing, low carb snacks that truly loves us right back. This eggplant recipes got all: effortless to make, totally healthy, and endless creative potential. Heat the vegetable oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat.