Eggplant Pizza. Heat the vegetable oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Place the eggplant slices in the skillet to cook, turning occasionally, until evenly browned. Drain the eggplant slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
Arrange eggplant rounds on a baking sheet;lightly coat with olive oil. Flip the eggplant rounds; top with Parmesan cheese in an even layer to cover. For his pizza, Geoffrey Selling broils the eggplant instead of frying it in a lot of oil to lower the fat. You can cook Eggplant Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Pizza
- You need of Eggplant (I used one large).
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Greens of choice.
- Prepare of Mozzarella or other shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Salami rounds.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
But he coats the eggplant with commercial olive-oil spray, and we are reluctant users. In this delicious eggplant pizza, roasted eggplant, tomato sauce, basil, and melted cheese unite to create a tasty, keto and low carb flavor experience. There's no need to mourn the loss of pizza after transitioning to a low-carb diet! There are plenty of tasty alternatives.
Eggplant Pizza step by step
- Grease an 8×8 inch glass pan and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut eggplant into rounds about 1/2 inch thick and place in baking dish.
- Cover eggplant with sauce, greens, cheese and meat topping along with seasonings.
- Baked for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and salami or pepperoni is crispy.
- Optional: Top with fried egg!.
Julia Child's Eggplant Pizzas made on a base of roasted eggplant are great for an appetizer, or eat two slices for a main dish! PIN Julia Child's Eggplant Pizza to try it later! Watch the video to see if you might like to make Julia Child's Eggplant Pizzas! Everybody loves a hot slice, and this pizza variation is one of those amazing, low carb snacks that truly loves us right back. This eggplant recipes got all: effortless to make, totally healthy, and endless creative potential.