Grillable Veggie Burger. Flavorful, hearty, and perfect for summertime grilling. Combine all the veggie burger ingredients, except the shredded cheese, in the food processor, and pulse until all the ingredients come together. In the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Well, actually let's talk all burgers. Here's the thing: because I don't consume much meat I. This grillable vegan burger will be the star at any party paired with your favorite toppings! You can cook Grillable Veggie Burger using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grillable Veggie Burger
- You need Two 15 oz. of cans beans (kidney beans work well, but try others too).
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats (uncooked).
- You need 1 cup of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare ¼ cup of liquid (ketchup, spicy salsa, bbq sauce, pasta sauce, go crazy).
- It’s ½ tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s ½ tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare ½ -1 tsp of spices (taco seasoning, Italian seasoning, curry, go crazy again!).
- Prepare ½ tsp of smoked paprika OR ¼ t liquid smoke (optional, gives smoky flavor).
- Prepare ½ cup of corn (optional but give it a nice chew).
In a food processor, pulse cauliflower florets until finely chopped. Easy Black Bean Burger with Veggies and spices. Serve with BBQ Sauce and other fix ins. Perfect for outdoor gatherings and family BBQs (or just a regular night at home).
Grillable Veggie Burger step by step
- Drain and rinse the beans. Mash with a potato masher or your hands until no whole beans left but still chunky. Add the rest of the ingredients, mash again until blended..
- Form into patties and put in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to firm up..
- They can be baked, pan seared, or grilled about 10 minutes on a side. Turn gently but they will hold together. You can baste with some bbq sauce for more flavor..
These veggie burgers are packed with wholesome ingredients and will hold up on the grill, making them great for summer. We're celebrating Canada Day in New Brunswick this year, in the rain, wind and cold. Load your veggie burger up however you like – I like mine with avocado or guacamole, sliced red onion or pickled red onions, mustard, Sir Kensington's Avocado Mayo (not vegan) or Fabanaise (vegan), sprouts, and a squirt of sriracha or chipotle sauce on a homemade bun. The perfect veggie burger that can hold up during the grilling process with a perfect texture inside and out! Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside.