Grilled smoked pizza. Place a pizza stone directly on the grate while the grill preheats. In a glass bowl, stir together the warm water, yeast and sugar. Grilled Pizza with Summer Veggies and Smoked Chicken Recipe Make a grilled pizza just once, and you will fall in love with the ease and versatility of this easy dinner choice.
Turn single dough ball out onto lightly flour surface. Leave the pizza on the paper tray. Place pizza and paper tray on a grilling pizza pan and put it in the smoker (center of the rack). You can cook Grilled smoked pizza using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled smoked pizza
- You need of pizza crust.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 envelope of dry yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 cup of unbleached flour.
- You need 2 cup of mesquite chips.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno.
- You need 1 of long hot pepper.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of scallion.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of aged cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of gruyere Swiss cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of ramano cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Baking time is approximately the same as Papa Murphy's states. Barbecue pizza cooked on a smoker grill gives your pizza traditional smoky flavor with a modern twist. Fire up your pellet grill and pizza stone. It's time to get your grill fired up and your pizza stone hot.
Grilled smoked pizza step by step
- Soak mesquite chips..
- Slice scallion. Dice pepper, jalapeno, and tomatoes.
- Grate cheeses and combine..
- Heat grill on high with misquote chips in a smoker box or a homemade foil box..
- Heat water to about 120, add salt, sugar, olive oil and yeast and liquid smoke. Mix 1/2 cup of flour in. Mix the rest of the flour in until you have dryer dough formed. This is crucial for grilling..
- Lay out wax paper and lightly flour. Roll out dough into a rectangular shape, then cut in half. Brush topside with oil..
- Make sure the grill is nice and Smokey..
- Reduce grill to medium low and flip the dough oil side down onto the grill. Cook 3-5 minutes without it burning. Remove to cutting boards with 2 metal spatulas, cooked side up..
- Melt butter on the cooked side, add garlic and seasoning. Add cheese, onion, tomatoes and peppers..
- Place pizzas back on grill, cover and cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until done, without burning..
- Enjoy and tell me you like it. I always serve with a side of hot sauce..
Then, place your pizza stone directly in the center of the grill to allow it to begin heating up. Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Sunny-side up eggs sit atop this grilled pizza with creamy white sauce, making each bite a sumptuous take on breakfast that is good any time of day. Check pizza frequently by lifting crust with a spatula.