grilled white onion beef burgers. Wipe the griddle with olive oil. Place the burger balls on the grate and immediately smash them down with a spatula until completely flattened. Pile ¼ of the onions on top of each patty and press again embedding the onions into the patty.
Make Alabama White Barbecue Sauce and place in the refrigerator. Remove ground beef from the refrigerator and set on the counter to warm up a bit. To Caramelize the Onions – Heat one Tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. You can cook grilled white onion beef burgers using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of grilled white onion beef burgers
- It’s 1 of half white onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of heaped teaspoon of French mustard.
- Prepare 1 dash of of paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 dash of of dried parsley.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of low salt.
- It’s 1 of plain white flour.
- You need 450 grams of of lean minced beef.
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Spray the burgers with cooking spray to prevent them from sticking to the grill grate while grilling, or brush cooking oil directly on the grill grate. Season burgers with salt and pepper, as desired. Our TRIPLE WHOPPER® Burger is a pairing of three ¼ lb* savory flame-grilled beef patties topped with juicy tomatoes, fresh ice burg lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun.
grilled white onion beef burgers instructions
- using your hands mix all the ingredients together apart from the flour.
- sprinkle the flour on a smooth dry surface.
- divide the mince into four.
- shape each section of meat into a circle. and make them about 2cm thick.
- chill in the fridge for two hours (optional).
- preheat oven fan 200 gas mark 6.
- place the burgers onto a grill and place in oven over watchful eyes for about 30 mins.
- then enjoy with sald in a bun or without a bun yummy.
Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine teriyaki, hoisin, onions, garlic, cumin and pepper. Add beef, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Carefully flip burgers with a stiff spatula, making sure to pick up all browned meat from skillet. Add cheese and top with top bun. Place bottom bun upside-down over top bun to allow it to steam in the onion vapors.