hamburger and Fries. The Best Food Always Starts With The Best Ingredients. Try The Tasty Ore-Ida® Fries Today! Peel onion and chop finely and fry in hot oil until translucent and mix with ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Hamburger with Fries (Papa Gino's). Want to use it in a meal plan? You can have hamburger and Fries using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of hamburger and Fries
- Prepare 1 lb of of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of steak sause.
- You need 1 of honey dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed corn flakes.
- It’s 1 of fries.
Ohhh, make sure to spray the cookie sheet with Pam or something so they don't stick! Great recipe, very good very easy," says Minnesota_Girl. The modern hamburger was a product of the culinary needs of a society rapidly changing due to industrialization and the emergence of the working class and middle class with the resulting demand for mass-produced, affordable food that could be consumed outside of the home. Considerable evidence suggests the USA was the first.
hamburger and Fries instructions
- mix together the hamburger, egg n corn flakes a squirt of mustard and Steak sause about a tbls full mix thoroughly and make a ball then flattened into patties..
- heat George forman up and place burgers on grill surface then close lid and cook, put Fries in oven at 350'until done then when everything is done put Burger in bun then enjoy!!!!!!!!.
The number will go up depending on the condiments you add, such as ketchup, mustard and vegetables. We toss cremini mushrooms in olive oil, garlic salt and a little vinegar, and then slow roast them in the oven. The 'shrooms get nice and crispy, making them the ideal side to munch. Find the best Burgers near you on Yelp – see all Burgers open now and reserve an open table. See more ideas about Food photography, Food photo, Food.