Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot). Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Slow Cooker Ground Beef Barbecue Slow Cooker Ground Beef Barbecue.
Most commonly found at picnics or baby showers 😊 Combine beef, onions, ketchup, salt, egg, and bread crumbs. Brown both sides lightly in skillet. This Easy Crock Pot BBQ Beef Recipe is perfect for a pot luck dinner or summer barbecue. You can have Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot)
- It’s 3 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of large white sweet onion.
- Prepare 32 oz of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
It tastes so good and is quick and easy to make which is why this is also a perfect weeknight meal during a busy week. This Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Sandwich Recipe is a simple and delicious meal. While the beef is cooking, you can prep the potatoes and bell pepper. Basic Crockpot Meatloaf, Crockpot Beans And Beef, Crockpot Italian Vegetable Soup, etc.
Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot) step by step
- Brown ground beef and drain grease..
- Finely chop onion. (I have used grated onion when serving kids).
- Add all ingredients into crock pot. (brown sugar measurement is NOT packed).
- Mix well.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8..
- After cooking let stand in warm crock pot 1/2 hour before serving to thicken..
- Serve on hamburger buns!.
Brown ground beef and drain grease. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, liquid smoke if desired and seasonings. Pour barbecue sauce into slow cooker with beef and stir well. Both the barbecue sauce and shredded beef can be made ahead of time and reheated together in the crockpot.