Hamburger Cabbage Soup. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Slow-cooker soup with ground beef, cabbage, kidney beans, and tomatoes. Great for a crowd, or to be enjoyed again as leftovers.
Chop raw cabbage to about the size of a nickle and add to tomatoes. In a large saute pan, brown and cumble gound beef, onion, and salt over medium-high heat until no longer pink. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. You can cook Hamburger Cabbage Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Cabbage Soup
- It’s 1 Head of Cabbage Chopped.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Celery.
- It’s 1 of Large Onion Diced (White).
- Prepare 2 Containers of Beef Broth (32oz).
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cans of tomato sauce (15 oz).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
Add the tomatoes, cabbage, onions and celery; bring to a boil. Besides, cabbage soup with ground beef makes a meal that's both filling and light on calories. Even though calories are not top priority on a low carb diet, you won't lose weight with it if you eat too many. This cabbage soup recipe lightens up your lunch or dinner without making you feel deprived.
Hamburger Cabbage Soup instructions
- Brown meat with 1/2 diced onion. Drain when browned..
- Put beef broth in pot with celery and rest of onion. Boil until tender..
- Once tender add all remaining ingredients except cabbage. Bring to boil. Then simmer for 20 minutes..
- After simmering add cabbage. Simmer for additional 10 minutes..
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before eating..
With a skimmer, took out the beef and put in a bowl. Deglaze the saucepan and then wipe off the grease. In the saucepan, heat oil at medium heat. Beef and Cabbage soup is so hearty and filled with beef and tons of amazing and tender veggies. This soup is healthy and delicious and full of flavor!