Hamburger Gravy & Mashed Potatoes. Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes. Place hamburger in a large, deep skillet. Crumble and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, milk, mushrooms and bouillon. In a large skillet, brown ground beef. You can have Hamburger Gravy & Mashed Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Gravy & Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s Half of a box of instant mashed potatoes or make your own.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of small green onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Thicken gravy with the flour to the consistency you prefer. Old fashioned hamburger gravy is a classic recipe that's tasty, versatile and so satisfying! Crumbled ground beef in a thick and creamy gravy made from milk and broth. This is the perfect topping for turning any starch side dish into a mouth-watering entrée.
Hamburger Gravy & Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Brown your ground meat with the green and yellow onion. Drain grease. Return to pan and add in soup and broth. Simmer over medium heat for 20 mins..
- Next add butter, mushrooms, parsley, salt, & pepper. Mix well, then fold in 2-3 tablespoons of sour cream..
- Continue to simmer while preparing the mashed potatoes. When ready, add potatoes to bowl and top with meat sauce! Serve & Enjoy!.
Crumble the ground beef into a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Drain most of the grease, leaving just enough to coat the pan. This is sort of like a version of Beef Stroganoff, but it is a very simple recipe. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.