Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy!. Great recipe for Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy!. This is the quickest and most simple and budget friendly meal for the whole family. It's a kid favorite and so delicous!
Follow our easy, step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions with printable recipe. … Super easy to make. Delicious over rice or noodles. … Ground Beef with Mushroom Gravy Recipe … This is one of those meals you can have on the table in. Ground beef, Cream of mushroom soup, Salt, Instant rice Kendra Dayton. You can have Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy! using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy!
- You need 2 cup of White rice (instant) cooked as directed.
- You need 1 packages of brown gravy (cook as directed).
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 of hamburger patty ( seasoned how you like).
Ib lean ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, cold water, milk, pks of brown gravy mix, dry onion flakes, thyme, salt. This Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe is your favorite Beef Stroganoff turned into a budget friendly, quick and easy weeknight meal! It's mega comforting, intoxicatingly creamy, exploding with flavor and guaranteed to become a new repeat favorite! Only used one can of mushrooms for double recipe.
Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy! step by step
- Start by forming your hamburger patties and seasoning them how you like them. I used season salt and black pepper..
- Heat up you skillet and cook them as you would normally..
- Cook your instant rice. Usually boil 2 cups of water add your 2 cups of rice then turn off burner and set for 5 mins covered..
- Now make your gravy the way the package says usually in a sauce pan put In your gravy mix and slowly add in 1 cup of water stirring constantly until it thickens..
- Once thickened turn burner on low and add your cream of mushroom soup and 1/4 cup of milk. Heat for about 5 mins or so..
- Now get your plates and dish out some rice then add a little gravy.. then your hamburger and add some more gravy! It's so easy! Quick, delicious and easy on the wallet and the kids will love it!.
Added onion and garlic to meat while frying. Also added cayenne and crushed red pepper to taste. Wanted more spice but not more salt. Our original recipe for meatballs calls for canned of mushroom soup, and if you're in a hurry you can use that. But for the homemade gravy, grab it here.