Hamburger Patties, Better Than A Restaurant?. Inspired by: Red Robin's Burnin' Love Burger On a whim, we mixed homemade jalapeno jam into ground beef patties, then topped the burgers with caramelized onions and tangy. The fact of the matter is, a great burger is really hard to cook at home. But if you have a heavy-duty cast iron pan and a good metal spatula (as well as a functional hood for proper smoke ventilation), you've got the right tools for the job.
How to Make Burger Patties Like a Restaurant. Plant-based burgers are the makings of food chemistry at its finest, and include ingredients that attempt to mimic the flavor, aroma and even the "bleeding" color of meat. The hamburger is one of the USA's most recognizable food icons. You can have Hamburger Patties, Better Than A Restaurant? using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Patties, Better Than A Restaurant?
- It’s 400 grams of ●Ground mixture of pork and beef.
- It’s 1 of ●Large egg.
- You need 1 dash of ●Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 40 grams of Panko.
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 80 grams of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soft light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
And despite some uncertainty about their specific country of origin, they're now thought of all around the world as nothing less than purely American. These burgers were as good or better than any restaurant burger we have ever had. Nothing says "summer" better than a burger sizzling on the grill! (Learn how to host the best-ever summer grilling get-together here). And you definitely can't go wrong with our top-rated burgers.
Hamburger Patties, Better Than A Restaurant? step by step
- Soak the panko in the milk. Mince the onion..
- Put everything from Step 1 and ● ingredients into a bowl and mix (you don't have to knead it too much)..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan on high heat. While it is heating up, divide the mixture into 5, and form round patties (the patties will be quite soft)..
- Cook over high heat for 1-2 minutes, and then flip over. Cook for another 10 minutes on a low to medium heat..
- Put the ingredients for the sauce into a small saucepan, and start heating. Once it has reduced and thickened, the sauce is ready..
- Serve the hamburger patty on a plate, and pour the sauce over it. Done..
Read on for ways to make 'em all even better, including a handful of unexpected ideas. I WANT A BEYOND BURGER ®! Use our locator to find the closest spot to you! WHY IS IT IN THE MEAT SECTION? Portion the patties to fit the size of the intended burger bun.