Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto. Low Carb Hamburger Buns (Keto Sandwich Rolls) By Kim Hardesty. Low carb hamburger buns are fast and easy to make with fathead dough. So bread-like in texture, they make the perfect hamburger bun or sandwich roll for low carb and keto diets.
Print These keto hamburger buns are easy to make and can be pre-made and frozen if desired, then you just need to heat them up again. You can use them for all sorts of things too, obviously, not just hamburger buns but also buns for breakfast sandwiches, pulled pork, sandwiches, etc. They're a really great recipe to have in the arsenal. You can cook Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto
- You need 1 C of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 6 T of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 T of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of arrowroot powder or corn starch.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
These buns from lowcarbmaven.com take advantage of the classic fathead dough, which is featured in many different keto recipes. The style is amazing, as you end up with a taste and texture that is very similar to regular bread. As Kim mentions, the burger buns aren't fluffy like conventional bread. Natural Ovens Bakery also has a Keto-Friendly White Bread, so you won't have.
Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined..
- Scoop 5 spoonfuls (about 1/4C) of the mixture onto the baking sheet and make your desired shape..
- Bake for 12 minutes and then broil on high for 2-3 minutes (watch they dont burn). Remove from oven and allow to cool before using..
- They are thin but rather tasty!.
How to make Keto hamburger buns at home. In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, psyllium powder, baking powder, and xanthan gum and mix well. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the yeast and inulin, followed by the warm water. Fluffy and delicious, low carb hamburger buns are the perfect vehicle for ALL hamburger recipes!. It's one of my favorite low carb bread recipes because it can be served with just about anything — chicken salad, pork riblets, salmon burgers, turkey burgers, chicken burgers, or whatever burger recipe you fancy.