Hamburger Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms on Rice. Hamburger Steaks with Mushrooms and Onions are melt-in-your-mouth, juicy beef patties cooked and served in a rich and flavorful gravy and topped with sauteed mushrooms and onions for a meal perfect for a weeknight or fancy enough for company! Great recipe for Hamburger Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms on Rice. I like to grill my hamburgers first then put in sautéd mushrooms and gravy.
This simple recipe makes it easy to incorporate mushrooms into and on top of any meal. See great recipes for Pepper Steak & Rice too! Lord have mercy…there are just some meals that are the epitome of southern comfort food like hamburger steak and gravy! You can have Hamburger Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms on Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms on Rice
- Prepare 4 of hamburger patties.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper, garlic salt.
- You need of worcestershire.
- It’s of fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
Here is how you achieve it. The vegetables are sautéed together until browned, then seasoned with a little red wine and beef broth to deglaze the pan. Smother the juicy burgers with this combination then top with some cheddar gruyere cheese for that finishing comfort food touch. Reheat in a skillet over medium heat.
Hamburger Steak with Sautéed Mushrooms on Rice step by step
- Season patties with salt, pepper, garlic salt and worchestershire to taste..
- I place on grill and cook or cook in frying pan with a little olive oil..
- If cooked in frying or in a frying pan add butter and wine on medium high and sauté mushrooms..
- I use a packet of brown gravy with water and pour on mushrooms..
- Add hamburgers and simmer on low 10 to 15 minutes.
- I put on white rice. Enjoy.
Wash and clean the mushrooms thoroughly. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan, add halved garlic. Add mushrooms to the pan and cook over high heat. When mushrooms are ready, remove garlic and after a few minutes add parsley. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions.