Home Ground Chicken Burgers. Combine bread crumbs, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until blended. Add chicken, crumbs, Parmesan, eggs, herbs and seasonings; mix well. In a large bowl, combine chicken, paprika, garlic, and green onions, and season with salt and pepper.
Perfect for a weeknight meal and a great alternative to beef. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Ground chicken doesn't quite get the love of its beef counterpart, despite being much lighter and leaner than beef — yet a package of ground chicken opens the door for so many fun new recipes to. You can cook Home Ground Chicken Burgers using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home Ground Chicken Burgers
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts (~.
- You need 4 slice of bacon (+/-).
- You need 1 of seasoning of your choice to taste…. salt, pepper, garlic etc..
How to Make Ground Chicken Burgers. Grind chicken: Add cubed chicken in a food processor or high speed blender until it resembles ground chicken. Work in batches and then transfer to a large mixing bowl. Process egg, onion, garlic, soaked and squeezed bread, salt and pepper until well combined.; Mix everything together: To the bowl with ground chicken add pulverized mixture of egg, bread and.
Home Ground Chicken Burgers instructions
- Cut breasts into 3-4 pieces each.
- Cut bacon into 3-4 pieces.
- Combine chicken, bacon and seasoning in bowl. Add to Vitamix in about 3-4 batches, not overloading motor. When done hand mix ground chicken to combine fat, chicken and seasoning evenly..
- Pat out into 3 equal patties..
- Cook in skillet over med/hi about 3-4 minutes each side to brown. Finish in 400°F oven for about 6-8 minutes if desired..
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai-inspired chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red curry paste. Barbecue or pan-cook, and serve with coconut-mint mayo on toasted rolls. Decide how much ground chicken you need. Place in a single layer on a wax or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. If you don't have a grill, you can cook these on the stove or even the air fryer.