Homemade Beef Burgers 🍔. Learn how to make beef burgers with Barney Desmazery's expert tips. Learn how to make delicious, juicy cheeseburgers by pan-frying beef patties then finishing. Pour in the egg and ensure that it has been mixed right the way through the beef and onions.
The beef burgers stay juicy and delicious on the grill or stove top! Serve on buns with your favorite condiments. These burgers are the best on the grill in the summertime. You can have Homemade Beef Burgers 🍔 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Beef Burgers 🍔
- Prepare of Mince Beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Basil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Onion x1 large.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Potatoes (for chips).
Jam-packed with all kinds of stuff! Serve on fresh hamburger buns with lots of toppings. This homemade beef patty recipe is so easy and delicious! Keyword: burger patty recipe, homemade beef patty recipe.
Homemade Beef Burgers 🍔 step by step
- Cook your onion in a frying pan until cooked. Then leave in pan ready to add to burger mix..
- In a mixing bowl add your mince beef and all ingredients above including the onions you've just cooked..
- When all mixed together make into round burger shapes and place on baking tray with olive oil. Cook in the oven on 150°c for 1 hour..
- For your chips, boil potatoes on high for 20 minutes, don't let them go to soft. Drain and cool then cut into chips. Fry and oven cook until golden and crispy..
Bibb lettuce and sliced tomato, for topping The classic burger is an all time BBQ favourite! This super easy homemade beef burger recipe gives you delicious patties, packed with onions and herbs for extra flavour, that are perfect for topping with cheese, lettuce and tomato, and sandwiching between floury buns. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. A few hours before grilling, ground beef is mixed with Worcestershire, garlic, onion and Italian seasoning, and then the mixture is chilled until ready to form into patties for the grill. Makes six, moist and flavorful burgers.