Homemade Pizza. Grease a large bowl with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and shortening. Sieve the strong white flour into a large mixing bowl, add the salt and pepper.
Touchdown Pizza "If I could incorporate Buffalo chicken into every. Fresh and low-moisture mozzarella make for a winning combination. You Need Two Kinds of Mozzarella. You can cook Homemade Pizza using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of Warm Water (115° F).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Instant Yeast.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 6 Cups of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Toppings (Suggestions).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Marinara Sauce (Your Choice Of Flavor).
- It’s 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Grilled Chicken (Cut Bite Size Pieces).
- Prepare 6 Strips of Bacon (Cut Bite Size Pieces).
- Prepare Half of A Onion (Small Strips).
- Prepare of Baby Bell Mushrooms (Sliced).
I dot the stretched dough with half-thumb-size pieces of fresh mozzarella. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Crispy crust with all your favorite toppings to make your pizza night a bonus! This pizza is just the perfect touch to family meal.
Homemade Pizza step by step
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the water, sugar and yeast. Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes until frothy. Add in the vegetable oil..
- In a bowl, combine the flour and the salt. Add the flour to the yeast mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well between additions. Continue adding the flour until the dough can be pulled away from the sides of the bowl with a spatula, but the dough will still be quite sticky. You may need to add in a little bit more or less flour, but the key is to remember that the dough will still be sticky and will stick to your fingers when you try to pull it apart..
- Grease a large bowl, then scrape the dough into the bowl. Turn the dough to coat it in oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a towel and a let the dough rise at room temperature until doubled, about 1 hour..
- Turn the dough out onto a well-floured work surface. Pull the dough around to the bottom, stretching it to create a smooth ball. Cut the dough into 3 equal portions. Each ball will be approximately 1 pound of dough.
- Roll out the dough to use in your favorite pizza recipe, or refrigerate until needed. (I have refrigerated it for several hours, up to overnight, but the dough will continue to rise, even in the refrigerator, so I try to use it before 24 hours..
- To bake, preheat a pizza stone in the oven as hot as you can go for at least 30 minutes. (I usually go between 475ºF and 500ºF.) You don't need a pizza stone, if you don't have anything round just use a rectangle baking sheet..
- Prepare your pizza with your desired toppings and bake until the crust is golden, 8-10 minutes..
In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Using the paddle attachment, start the mixer on low and mix until the. All pizza dough starts with the same basic ingredients: flour, yeast, water, salt, and olive oil. Here's the breakdown of what I use in my homemade pizza crust recipe. Yeast: I use Red Star Platinum yeast.