Keto Stufft Burger. These Keto Stuffed Bacon Burgers are simple, easy and bursting with delicious flavor. The inside of these burgers are loaded with parmesan cheese, crispy bacon, onions and mushrooms – the perfect keto treat! Print Pin Save to My Recipes View my Recipes.
Anyone can simply remove the bread on a burger and call it "keto-friendly" however, this hamburger is not just ANY. Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Burger – Keto Diet App. Keto Cowboy Burger – A Girl Worth Saving. You can cook Keto Stufft Burger using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Stufft Burger
- It’s 4 lb of Ground Beef 80/20.
- It’s 4 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1 of Large Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Medium Sweet Yellow Onion.
- It’s 5 Strips of Thick Cut Bacon.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 8 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped Baby Spinach.
- You need 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
Low Carb Blue Cheese Burger – Low Carb Maven. The Best No Bun Hamburger Recipe – Mince Republic. Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Burgers – The Iron You. Oh So Good Jack Daniels Burger – Love Foodies.
Keto Stufft Burger instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Chop bell pepper and onion then add 2/3 to large mixing bowl.
- Add ground beef, coconut flour, salt, pepper, spinach, 1tsp garlic powder and eggs to large mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Cook bacon, let cool and crumble.
- In small mixing bowl add sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, remaining bell pepper, onion and seasonings and mix evenly.
- I used the "As Seen on TV StuffT" burger stuffer but you could use the bottom of a round glass to form your burger cup..
- After forming cup spoon cheese mixture into void and top with burger lid.
- Arrange on broiling pan (I could only fit six on my pan so had to cook the last 2 after the first batch).
- Bake in oven at 375° for 45min or until burger meat internal temp reaches 165°.
- Allow to cool before serving or storing.
This keto burger is based on the popular Beer Can Burger which is ground beef wrapped in bacon and filled with roasted vegetables and cheese. I used roasted onions, bell peppers and mushrooms and topped each burger with homemade mustard, Sriracha and grated cheddar cheese. If you follow my recipe, you won't need to use a beer can to make them – a glass works just fine and since beer is a no-no. Working one at a time, cut off about ¼-inch from both ends of each onion. Using a melon baller or teaspoon, hollow out the inner layers of the onion (reserve.