Loaded Veggie Spaghetti. Add vegetable stock and stir over medium heat. Blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Keep warm and covered over low heat.
This spaghetti is so good, we could eat it every day. Jump to the Fresh Veggie Spaghetti Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. The best thing is that this vegetable spaghetti sauce can be kept in the freezer for later if you happen to make more than you. You can have Loaded Veggie Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Veggie Spaghetti
- It’s 1 1/2 of lbs. hamburger (or use sausage or both!).
- Prepare 1 of large can diced tomatoes (or 2 regular cans).
- Prepare 1 of regular can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of small can black olives, chopped or sliced.
- It’s of seasonings to taste: garlic, pepper, parsley, basil, oregano.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained.
- You need of Optional: 15 to 20 slices pepperoni cut in half.
I have made this spaghetti sauce for years now and really it could not be simpler or healthier for you. No added oil, no added sugar, high-fructose corn syrup or anything bad for you. When you make your own spaghetti sauce you know exactly what is in it and in this one I load it up with healthy veggies. Loaded Veggie Pasta Salad with Sweet Basil Vinaigrette.
Loaded Veggie Spaghetti step by step
- Cook hamburger along with seasonings and onion and bell peppers until browned. Drain and return to pot..
- Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms and black olives. Add pepperoni if desired..
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until your spaghetti noodles are done cooking..
- Even the kids dig it! 😏.
This delicious pasta salad is a lighter take on your favorite summer side dish that is loaded with fresh veggies and crunchy bacon all tossed together with a sweet basil vinaigrette for a meal that is both healthy and comfort food all in one! This easy vegetarian recipe for meatless spaghetti is packed full of nutrients and uses whole wheat pasta for a healthy weeknight meatless meal! Use fresh garlic, onion, and mushrooms to make an irresistible meatless spaghetti. Meatless spaghetti is a staple in our house,. A quick Vegetable Pasta that's made with less pasta and more veggies that tastes so amazing, no one realises it's a healthy pasta recipe!!!