Marinara sauce for pocket burgers. For the eggs, pout a bit of the marinara sauce in the bottom of a ramekin then drop a medium egg in. Remove and top with Parmesan and basil. Marinara sauce for pocket burgers I love a good marinara sauce! i hope you try it.
To serve, lay down parsley (or other greens of choice) on bottom half of bun and top with burger, red onion, marinara sauce, and additional vegan parmesan cheese. Combine beef with all the seasonings. Form into balls and then press into burger patties. You can cook Marinara sauce for pocket burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinara sauce for pocket burgers
- You need 15-1/2 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Romano Parmesan cheeses.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Use any hamburger buns and toast them. Heat a wide, lidded saucepan to medium heat and place the burger patties in with the lid off. Marinara sauce is the foundation of our favorite comfort foods. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you.
Marinara sauce for pocket burgers step by step
- Heat a pot add the tomato sauce..
- Let it warm through, stirring often..
- Add spices and sugar. Stir often turn heat down and simmer 10 minutes..
- Stir in the cheeses remove from heat and let sit 10 minutes..
- Stir before serving I hope you enjoy this recipe!.
Would that still be the case in a blind taste test? To try the various marinara sauces, we heated and served each sauce in individual glass bowls with penne on the side, which allowed our editors the chance to taste the sauce with pasta and on its own. So, which brand made it to the winner's circle after the taste. Use your favorite condiments or eat as is. I served with marinara sauce see recipe for "marinara sauce for pocket burger.