Meatballs. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Dinner Recipes. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix well.
Served plain or dressed in tangy tomato sauce, comfort food never tasted so good. Roll each square into a ball. Use ground turkey or chicken: For a lighter option, feel free to use ground turkey/chicken to make turkey meatballs or chicken meatballs. You can cook Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion flake.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of parsley.
Homemade meatballs made from beef, onion, oatmeal, evaporated milk, and egg, and glazed with a homemade barbecue sauce made with ketchup, brown sugar, garlic, and liquid smoke. With Bill Murray, Harvey Atkin, Kate Lynch, Russ Banham. Wacky hijinks of counselors and campers at a less-than-average summer camp. Coat a large saute pan with olive oil and bring to a medium-high heat.
- Mix all things except tomato sauce and herbs with hands. Don’t be a wuss and use a spoon 😅.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place meatballs in greased 9×13 inch pan..
- Cover balls with tomato sauce..
- Sprinkle herbs over sauce..
- Cook at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Turn over all balls halfway through time. (Don’t crowd the meatballs!!).
Brown the meatballs on all sides. To make the meatballs, combine meat, garlic, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, eggs, salt, pepper, parsley, and a splash of milk in a mixing bowl. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl by hand. Use your bare hands for best results. Roll meatballs to about the size of a golf ball. (wet your hands to prevent the meat from sticking to them while rolling the meat balls).