Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Stove Top Meatloaf is a tasty twist on traditional meatloaf making for a super simple family meal! Lean ground beef is combined with our favorite seasoned Stove Top Stuffing mix for a delicious dinner with very little effort!
This was an off the cuff meal, but its a complete meal. It has dairy, meat, bread, and vegetables, the only thing it doesn't have is fruit. Its very delicious and easy to make. You can cook Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top
- Prepare of —–crust——.
- It’s of ground meat I used ground sirloin, lean.
- It’s of bacon.
- Prepare of large egg.
- Prepare of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of rolled oats.
- Prepare of parsley.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare of ——–toppings———.
- You need of mixed vegetables.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of ——cooking vessel——-.
- It’s of pot with a good fitting lid.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining pizza sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce, Whisk to combine and brush over meat mixture. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray. Place the meat, stuffing mix, water, and eggs, into a gallon-size zip top bag or bowl. Smoosh it all together, then dump it into the prepared loaf pan.
Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top step by step
- Fry the bacon till crispy. Save 2 tablespoons of the drippings. Chop the bacon up..
- Add all the crust ingredients, including cooked bacon, together in a bowl and mix them. To the pot with lid add bacon drippings. mash the mixture on the bottom of pot forming a crater. Turn the stovetop to medium hi heat..
- Add the vegetables to the middle and add salt. Cook covered 7 minutes and turn pot 1/4 turn on stove top repeat till you have a full turn. In case your burner has a hot spot like mine does. Its to ensure even cooking for crust..
- On the last turn add cheese to top of vegetables, cover and cook 9 minutes on medium heat..
- Turn off heat let sit 3 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Meatloaf is done when knife inserted. a big hit. Heat a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the meatloaves in the hot skillet, then reduce heat to medium and cover with a lid. Spoon the fat from the skillet, and stir in the remaining soup, water, and mustard. In a large bowl or mixer, add Hamburger, Stove Top Stuffing, Eggs, and Tomato Sauce and mix.