Meatza pizza meatball subs. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Better Pizza.® Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
Canadian bacon, Genoa salami, spicy Italian link sausage, pepperoni, ground beef, crumbled Italian sausage, mushrooms, red onions, red & green peppers, zucchini. Get delivery from Giorgio's Pizza and Subs super-fast to your door. Order online and track your order live. You can cook Meatza pizza meatball subs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatza pizza meatball subs
- You need of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Pepperoni chopped.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of sub buns.
- Prepare of of provolone cheese.
- It’s of of prepared pizza sauce.
No delivery fee on your first order.. I wanted to eat it for every meal! I used frozen chicken burgers as the base to make "personal meatza" and topped with store-bought pizza sauce and our favorite pizza toppings. Add a dash of oregano to really bring out the flavors.
Meatza pizza meatball subs instructions
- In bowl combine beef, pepperoni, parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Heat oven at 425. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Roll mixture into 1 inch balls. Place on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 10 to 12 mins until brown. I like to turn them ounce..
- After cooking place 4 to 6 meatballs in each bun. Top with pizza sauce and cheese. Put back in the oven for 5 mins until cheese is melted..
This meatza recipe is now one of my family's favorite keto pizzas. It's well-seasoned and very flavorful, and even the leftovers taste great – reheated or cold. A crust made from ground beef. I have many recipes for low carb pizza. Coconut flour crust pizza and cauliflower pizza crust are great, especially the coconut flour crust.