microwave chicken tikka pizza. Step by Step procedure of Chicken Tikka Pizza made in Home without oven and any fancy material. Bone less chicken is marinated with tikka spices to give pizza chicken tikka flavor. Spoon the tomato sauce in the middle of store-bought pizza dough, then use the back of the spoon to spread it outwards.
I made Paneer Tikka Pizza this time. Though I love adding chicken in my every dishes, but it is not always fare with my vegetarian friends. So this paneer tikka pizza is dedicated to my vegetarian friends. You can cook microwave chicken tikka pizza using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of microwave chicken tikka pizza
- You need of for the dough.
- It’s of warm water.
- It’s of dried yeast.
- It’s of caster sugar.
- You need of plain flour.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of pizza topping.
- It’s of onions.
- It’s of capsicum.
- You need of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of black olives, if required.
- It’s of salt, and pepper.
Chicken Tikka Kebab is one of the most popular chicken dish originates in India. Tikka means bits, pieces or chunks. Traditionally boneless chicken cubes marinated in a mix of yogurt and fresh spices and later baked using skewers in a clay-based oven called a tandoor. It is a perfect starter for party, can also be made main course by adding gravy to the dish (Chicken tikka masala).
microwave chicken tikka pizza step by step
- first prepare the dough. mix warm water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. set aside for 5 min. combine the flour and salt and make a well in centre.add the yeast mixture and oil in it. use your hands to bring the dough to form. knead it for 10 min. then put it into a bowl brushed with oil and cover it with plastic for 30 mins to rise. set aside.
- heat 1 tbsp of oil and fry onions, and capsicum separately. put the pizza base or dough, after being turned into a base , into microwave for 3 min or until it turns brown..
- spread 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup on one side of the base and spread the fried vegetables along with mozzarella cheese. add knns chicken tikka chunks,(easily available in market of any company.).
- spread the black olives and sprinkle salt and black pepper.and grill it for 5 min. serve hot..
How to Make Chicken Tikka Masala With a Microwave. From the kitchens of India to your present day kitchens, it has been a long journey. Bring in the same flavor to your home! Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Combine paprika, garam masala, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl.