Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce. Great recipe for Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce. After one epic late night taco making binge here in the O'Brien Shire – we had tons of fresh leftover veggies and meats that needed to be used this morning. With that, I decided upon this delectably spicy & diverse recipe.
Great recipe for Mike's Garlic Pork Machaca (Tender Pulled Mexican Pork Tacos). This dish is traditionally made with dried then, rehydrated thin beef or pork strips. But, this method listed works just as well. You can cook Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce using 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce
- Prepare of ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease].
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas.
- Prepare 1 Cup of EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat.
- You need 1 Cup of Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need of ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease].
- Prepare of Most heavy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead works best.
- You need of ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 2 of LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of LG Chopped Spanish Onion.
- You need 1 of Medium Chopped Red Onion.
- You need 2 Stalks of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Loose Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 of EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Green Chiles.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Epazote Herb.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Favorite Spicy Red Salsa.
- It’s 2 (24 oz) of Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- It’s 1 Handful of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Basil Leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
After all, how many of us have dried meat hanging around our houses? Serve with toasted baguette bread to smear that delicious smashed garlic, lemon and onion stuffing on them! Great recipe for Mike's Garlic Mushroom Asian Noodles. Well, it's Asian Noodle week here in the O'Brien Shire.
Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce instructions
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired..
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned..
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping..
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers..
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
It's also Friday so that means my fiesty culinary students can create anything their little hearts care to. Hence the Options Section submitted from other students. Mikes Pizza, Restaurants business in Rockland.. Chili or Mexican beef topped w/ melted cheese, jalapenõs, lettuce, tomatoes & black olives Meat. Ricotta cheese, sliced meatballs, marinara sauce, cheddar & provolone cheese.