Mini Pepperoni Pizzas. Extra Large with Extra Pepperoni & Extra Cheese. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! How to Make Mini pepperoni pizzas.
Spoon sauce onto each pepper half. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan and top with pepperoni. Biscuit dough is the base for these flavorful bites of yumminess. You can have Mini Pepperoni Pizzas using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Pepperoni Pizzas
- You need 1 Box of Garlic Texas Toast.
- It’s 1 Jar of Pizza Sauce (any kind you like), will have some leftover.
- You need 1-2 Cups of Shredded Cheese (I used a colby jack blend).
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Sliced Pepperoni.
Next time canned biscuits are on sale at your grocery store, buy several. If your kids love having their own deep dish personal pizza you can make them often for lunch or dinner. A muffin pan is the secret to the "deep dish' texture. Combine cream cheese, eggs, and a pinch of each of the seasonings in a medium-sized pouring bowl.
Mini Pepperoni Pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a pizza pan lay out the toasts. Spread a couple Tablespoons of sauce on each toast. Cover each toast with cheese. Add pepperonis..
- Then bake for 7-8 minutes til cheese is melted n light brown n toasts are golden. Take out then serve and enjoy :)..
Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and either whisk or use an electric beater until mixture is completely blended and smooth. Warning: Cooling these little gems properly for safe consumption for the kids is necessary. Press each crust into the well of a muffin tin, then add pizza sauce, cheese and mini pepperoni on top. Bake until the pizzas are golden brown and the cheese is melted. Add a sprinkle of parsley on top, then serve and enjoy.