Mini salmon burgers. These smart mini fish burgers are topped with fresh tomato and spinach and dressed with Thousand Island. Meanwhile combine all slaw ingredients in a boil. Mix well and set aside until ready to build your.
These miniature salmon burgers are proof that big flavors come in small packages. Fresh salmon in a pineapple-teriyaki glaze, seared pineapple slices, lightly mashed avocado, and peppery watercress make them the perfect sweet and savory summer sandwiches. I added a little more dijon and an extra egg to bump up the flavor and help them stick together a little more. You can cook Mini salmon burgers using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini salmon burgers
- You need of Potatoes.
- It’s of Fresh cooked salmon.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Chopped onion.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Beaten egg.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- It’s of Bread rolls.
- Prepare of The dressing:.
- You need of Plain yoghurt.
- It’s of Crushed garlic.
- It’s of Parsley.
In a large bowl, combine salmon with egg, bread crumbs, garlic, lemon zest and juice, dill, dijon, Worcestershire and red pepper flakes. Free delivery – T&Cs apply These Paleo Salmon Burgers are perfect for summer. The patties are packed with chunks of salmon, lots of fresh herbs and lemon. The salmon patties are served with tartar sauce, slices of red onion and tomato for a light and delicious burger.
Mini salmon burgers instructions
- In equal amounts, boil potatoes and cook salmon. (100g or so of each) mash the potatoes, flake the salmon and let it all cool down.
- When cooled, add a good amount of chopped parsley, raw finely chopped onion or shallots, salt and some chilli. Add some breadcrumbs and half the egg, mix altogether very well..
- Shape into burgers, roll in some flour, dip in the remaining egg, roll in breadcrumbs and chill in fridge until ready to cook..
- Meanwhile, crush garlic and add to yoghurt, add parsley (essential Italian ingredient!) Mix and chill in fridge..
- When you're ready to cook, fry burgers in a little oil until brown and serve in rolls with the yoghurt dressing.
These kid-friendly mini salmon patties make for some of the healthiest burgers out there! Every bite is a burst of savory, salty, fresh deliciousness. Keep all the ingredients on hand in the pantry and fridge to throw together in minutes or make a few batches to freeze ahead of time. To make the mini patties all the same size, I used an ice cream scoop and a round cookie cutter the same size as the burger buns. Place salmon in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped, and add to bread crumb mixture.