Nick’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders. Just cut the slider burgers recipe in half if you only want to make one batch. —Nick Iverson, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I created this dish to fill two pans because these cheeseburger sliders disappear fast. Just cut the slider burgers recipe in half if you only want to make one batch..
Cut the glorious Hawaiian Rolls in half so you have a top and bottom bun. Lay the bottom of your Hawaiian Rolls into a large dish. Grab a pan, toss it on the stove, set the burner to medium heat. You can have Nick’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nick’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- It’s 2 packs (17 oz.) of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes with garlic and onion (drained).
- Prepare 24 of bacon strips.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Throw the hamburger meat in the pan. Cut the glorious Hawaiian Rolls in half so you have a top and bottom bun. Lay the bottom of your Hawaiian Rolls into a large dish. Great recipe for Nick's Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders.
Nick’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders instructions
- Grab a pan, toss it on the stove, set the burner to medium heat. Throw the hamburger meat in the pan..
- Set oven to 350, precisely. Cut the glorious Hawaiian Rolls in half so you have a top and bottom bun. Lay the bottom of your Hawaiian Rolls into a large dish. Layer with 2 cups of cheese. Place in the oven for 3 minutes to let the cheese melt onto the buns… My picture shows the cheese a little too done. Dang..
- Prepare your bacon. I usually get microwaveable bacon because I guess I’m just disgusting but I got regular bacon for you guys. So either microwave the bacon or throw it on a cookie sheet and let it get crispy in the oven. Microwaving is faster..
- The hamburger meat, bacon, and bottom bun layer should be done. Drain the diced tomatoes and then add to the hamburger meat. Go ahead and sprinkle the meat and with some salt and pepper..
- Layer your sliders. Add the hamburger meat, then the bacon, next the rest of the cheese, and lastly the top buns..
- Add your butter and brown sugar to a bowl. Microwave it until the butter is melted. 23 seconds? Mix the two beautiful ingredients together and then glaze your buns..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. The top of the buns should look golden and crispy and delicious. Take it out, let it cool, and dig in!.
This recipe is slightly modified from Taste of Home. I've made this dish several times and my family loves it. I'm a picky person, but if you need some extra flavor you can add the hamburger toppings such as onion, Dijon mustard, and. You don't need many ingredients to make this cheeseburger recipe! These easy bacon cheeseburger sliders use simple ingredients, some of which you most likely already have on hand.