No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza. No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza happens to be a week-end cooking task, that will be to say you may need a couple of hours to accomplish it, but after you have got the method down you are able to fry multiple order at a time for family picnics or simply to own cool. Ham and cheese scrolls (or pinwheels) are the perfect bite sized snack for kids and adults alike. These scrolls are like a Hawaiian pizza – ham, cheese, tomato paste and pineapple rolled up in a soft dough.
Slowly add water until mixture can form a dough. Add the oil and knead until there are no more lumps. Flatten the dough and place in the pan. You can cook No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of quickmelt cheese.
- It’s of ham.
Cover with tomato sauce, cheese and ham. Easy Pizza Recipes) In this ingenious recipe, food vlogger and YouTuber Parul not only makes a pizza in a katori, but also uses no yeast or oven to make one. The method is quick, efficient, and, of course, you get to pick the toppings of your choice! Learn to make No Bake No Yeast No Cheese Pizza using my no yeast magic dough recipe.
No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza step by step
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt..
- Slowly add water until mixture can form a dough..
- Add the oil and knead until there are no more lumps..
- Flatten the dough and place in the pan..
- Cover with tomato sauce, cheese and ham..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on 200° celcius..
In my last video, I showed you how to make no yeast dough and today, we will be making a skillet / tawa pizza. No Yeast Pizza Dough is super quick, easy and delicious! This recipe makes enough dough for one large family-sized pizza but can easily be doubled, if you like. Topping ideas for no yeast pizza. You can 'sauce' your pizza, or just go ahead and pile on cheese and other toppings, it will work either way.