Paprika chicken burgers with sweetcorn relish. Sweet corn Relish really is my favourite thing to have on a beef burger. Because our sweetcorn crop has done particularly well this year we have plenty to make up a batch of this zingy and bright little relish. I have to confess to being a bit prudish about the stuff you buy in jars.
This thick layer of marination induces flavour deep inside the chicken chunks. Buttermilk, adds a rich quality to the chicken. Once the chicken is nicely marinated, dip it in a corn flour mixture and fry it until golden crisp. You can cook Paprika chicken burgers with sweetcorn relish using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paprika chicken burgers with sweetcorn relish
- You need 2 of skinless chicken breast fillets.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 can of pepper and sweetcorn.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 of ciabatta rolls.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of mixed salad.
- It’s of southern fries.
Sneak it between burger buns with onion relish, lettuce, tandoori mayonnaise and serve with potato wedges on the side. Just perfect for jazzing up those burgers, hotdogs and fried chicken platters. I love sweetcorn, that sunshine colour that is guaranteed to brighten up any plate. This sweetcorn relish really ticks all the boxes for me.
Paprika chicken burgers with sweetcorn relish step by step
- Mix the sunflower oil and paprika in a small bowl. Place chicken on some grease proof paper and coat chicken in oil mix..
- Mix the pepper, sweetcorn and sweet chilli into a bowl and cover in cling film and leave in the fridge until meal is ready to be served..
- Heat oven and start cooking southern fries as per instructions on packet..
- Heat a frying pan and cook chicken until cooked through – approx 10 minutes.
- When there is five minutes to go place ciabatta in oven to heat through. Then wash salad and put on table in a serving bowl..
- Take ciabatta and slice in half. Add some olive oil to the bread and add the chicken in slices..
- Serve and enjoy.
The sweetness that winds around your tongue and the perfect pop of the kernels, it is kids food for the grown-ups too. For the burger, heat a frying pan until hot, add the olive oil and onion and cook until the onion is softened, but not coloured. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Place the beef mince, chillies, flatleaf parsley, salt and freshly ground black pepper and cooled cooked onion into a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion, garlic and ginger until soft.