Pepperoni Pizza Braid. Layer half the pepperoni slices and cheese over sauce; repeat. Pizza and Pepperoni Braid – a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza that is ready fast. Grab a can of refrigerated pizza dough and let me show you how easily and quickly this recipe comes together.
Since the slices are smaller then a slice of pizza they make the perfect appetizers! Here are a few more pizza recipes that I like to make for my family. Pizza Recipes: Pizza Casserole; BBQ Chicken Pizza; Taco Pizza; Sloppy Joe Pizza This Pizza Braid is stuffed with pepperoni and cheese for a fun twist on traditional pizza. You can have Pepperoni Pizza Braid using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Braid
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pepperoni slices.
Serve this delicious braided pizza for a light dinner or as an appetizer on Game Day with marinara sauce for dipping! This Pepperoni Pizza Twist is an easy weeknight dinner. Pizza doesn't have to be hard! This is a great spin on pizza night.
Pepperoni Pizza Braid step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Dpray cookie sheet.
- Unroll crescent dough. Press seams together.
- Place pizza sauce down center 1/3 of dough lengthwise. Top with cheese and pepperoni..
- Make cuts in dough 1" apart from edge to filling. Alternate from side to side overlapping ends..
- Bake 16 – 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce..
PEPPERONI PIZZA TWIST I first tasted this Pepperoni Pizza Twist back in college at one of those Pampered Chef parties and had to get the recipe. It's simple but has great flavor. Line a rimmed sheet tray with parchment paper. Dust work surface with flour and roll out puff pastry an inch in both directions. Place the longer side of the pastry facing you.