Pita Bread Cheeseburger. In a small bowl, combine the onion, garlic and seasonings; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the rice, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
When the pita is cooled the pocket deflates, but it is easy to open and fill. Distribute the beef mixture evenly over the sauce on each pita, and then evenly sprinkle the cheeses over the beef. If using, top with the tomato slices and pickles. You can cook Pita Bread Cheeseburger using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pita Bread Cheeseburger
- It’s 2 slices of mini pita Bread whole wheat.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin formed into 4 patties.
- It’s to taste of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 of large kosher pickle sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s as needed of ground black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of salt.
- Prepare as needed of sliced tomato.
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. In a small bowl, combine the onion, garlic and seasonings; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Each part of Akira's burger heightens the others. By using pita bread as the buns, the juices of the burger spill out into the mouth.
Pita Bread Cheeseburger instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the meat and form patties. I salted and peppered the pan underneath the patties..
- Bake till done add cheese slices on top..
- Slice carefully the two pita Bread slices. Open like a bun and build the cheeseburger with the condiments.
- Slice in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Köfta was used as the patty which is a turkish meatball and by adding several rich spices to the taste, the. Be sure to use freezer bags when storing in the freezer. Brush on a little olive oil on the pita. Spread sauce on top of the pita. Sprinkle on pinches of desired herbs and spices, and add any toppings you'd like.