Pizza Cups. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, pepperoni and cheese. Crisp wonton skins are the "crust" for any toppings you like, and the result is thumbs-up delicious.
Slide the pizza onto the stone and place back in the oven. Serve immediately with additional pizza sauce and cheese if desired. Place the sausage in a medium skillet and bring to medium heat. You can have Pizza Cups using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Cups
- Prepare of Chicken Boneless Chunks.
- You need of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s of Yogurt.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- It’s of Black Cardamon (Bari Elaichi).
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Nutmeg and Mace.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of kasmiri chilli.
- It’s of chilli flakes.
- You need of 3 to 4.
- It’s of Dar chinni.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of vinegar/lemon juice.
- Prepare of Tomato Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Oregano haf.
- It’s of Capsicum 1 large.
- Prepare of Cabbage half cup.
- It’s of Green onion half cup.
- It’s of Green chillies.
- You need of For Dough.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of yeast.
- It’s of Sugar half tbsp.
- Prepare of Lukme Warm Milk for making dough.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Cheddar and Mozrella Cheese.
Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon into smaller pieces. Divide sausage, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, and bacon crumbles between each cup, in that order. Remove pizza cups from muffin tin and set on paper towel to prevent the bottoms from getting wet. White flour: Unbleached all-purpose flour or bread flour both work great for this recipe.
Pizza Cups instructions
- Marinate chicken mince with all grinded Masala ginger garlic paste yogurt and salt for one hour. give coal smoke..
- In pan take 2 tbs oil add marinted chicken mince andcook until all water dries up..
- Now cut all vegetables in small cube and add in chicken mince fry in high flame.
- For Dough In a bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water add sugar and keep in dry place until it become double..
- Now mix this yeast mixture in flour add milk and make a dough. until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough. Turn onto a floured surface knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise in a warm place.
- When dough become double in size. punch it down. and keep it for double proofing..
- Divide dough in four equal part. take one part and roll it down into 1 inch thick..
- With help of cutter cut round shape..
- In greese cupcakes tray place pizza dough..
- Fill each cups with prepared chicken pour pizza sauce and cheese on top..
- Bake in oven at 200 degree for 15 min..
Yeast: Active dry yeast or instant yeast can be used here. The mixing methods just vary slightly as active dry yeast needs to be proofed first and instant yeast doesn't. For the Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Cups, wipe the grease out of the pan and place the cups back in. Put a small basil leaf in the bottom of each cup, followed by a little bit of pizza sauce, a mini mozzarella ball, and an olive slice. Remove the pizza cups from the pan and allow them to rest on a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.