Pizza in a Cup. Just when you thought pizza couldn't possibly be improved upon, a brilliant food hack comes along that somehow manages to make it even more amazing. Food genius Gemma Stafford recently shared her recipe for making pizza in a mug, and the internet cannot stop talking about it. The best part is that mug pizzas are just as easy to make as mug cakes—Gemma's recipe requires ingredients you.
I'm a fan of a classic pepperoni pizza, but mushroom is a close second. Pizza is deemed a national staple, everyone is always down to get a great slice of pizza. Whether it's thin crust, deep dish, covered in meat, or covered in veggies, pizza knows no bounds.. You can have Pizza in a Cup using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza in a Cup
- You need As needed of – pizza sauce.
- It’s As needed of – pizza toppings.
- Prepare As needed of – mozzarella.
Before we dive into a cup filled with cheese and great goodness,. Combine the flour, oregano, baking powder, baking soda, salt and garlic powder in a microwave-safe mug. This is how easy it is to make pizza in a mug! A great after school snack that kids can make on their own and a fun "baking" project you can do with little ones.
Pizza in a Cup step by step
- Pour a little bit of sauce into the bottom of a cup or mug.
- Add your favourite pizza toppings or none at all if you prefer plain cheese.
- Add a pinch of cheese.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you fill the cup.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Sprinkle with oregano or Italian seasoning (if desired). Serve with a spoon..
We come home famished, or perhaps you've been busy working and then look up and an insatiable hunger fills you. You need something now, you need it tasty and you don't want to wait. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, pepperoni and cheese. Luckily, these pizza cupcakes are a little easier to fit in your muffin tin but pack just as much flavor.