Pizza Pinwheels. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping. Use a very sharp serrated knife to slice the filled dough into clean, even rounds.
It makes them golden and glossy. I used to make completely "homemade" appetizers.. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. You can have Pizza Pinwheels using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Pinwheels
- You need of Maida (Flour).
- Prepare of yeast.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of BigSpoon Powdered Nido Milk.
- It’s of Mild Hot Water for dough.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Chicken Material (like you make for your smosa and rolls).
- It’s of Ketchup.
Tringale's Pizza Pinwheels can be a great after school snack, sliced in quarters as a party appetizer or a delicious meal with a salad. Our test market proved that we created a favorite snack for all kids and pizza loving grown-ups. We have four popular varieties to choose from and satisfy the palate of discriminating tastes. Easy Pizza Pinwheels – Made with fluffy crescent rolls, marinara and all your favorite pizza toppings.
Pizza Pinwheels instructions
- First make dough for pizza pin wheel, just add 5 cup maida, 1 teaspoon yeast and 1 teaspoon baking powder..
- Also add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon powdered sugar and 5 big spoon powdered nido milk..
- Make dough with hot mild neem garam milk and mix it properly and after making dough put in a container and cover it for 2 hours and after 2 hours it will b efluffy dough as shown here.
- After 2 hours when dough is ready, make one big round chapati and then take ketchup and spread onto that chpati and then add chicken material that you made onto chapati..
- After adding chicken material add cheese onto it then fold the chapati in this way as shown in the picture..
- Add three finger space and then cut the chapati like shown in picture and then grease tray with oil and put the piza pinwheels in pre heated oven for 15 minutes..
- Bake them and after 15 minutes they will look lke this super yummy and tasty, then if you do not have oven you can bake in pan also..
- Bake them in pan and cover them then after 15 minutes the will be ready super soft pizza pinwheels were made in pan..
- Yummy and Delicious Pizza Pinwheels ready..
My family absolutely loves these pizza pinwheels. They're a fun appetizer or snack that's delicious and both adult and kid-friendly. Add pizza toppings- I did a section of dough for pepperoni pinwheels, another section with just cheese and a third with ham and pineapple. These Easy Pizza Pinwheels are so quick to make and easy to customize! They're freezer friendly and perfect for lunches, an appetizer or game day.