Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders. Sink your teeth into these Carolina-style Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders with creamy coleslaw on a delicious sweet roll bun. By Reynolds Kitchens(R) Save Pin Print. Add chicken and turn to coat.
Mix in chicken and stir until fully incorporated. Place BBQ chicken on top of bottom slider bun. Place chicken in bowl with remaining brine; turn to coat chicken. You can have Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders
- It’s 1 lb of pre-cooked shredded/pulled chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite bbq sauce.
- You need 8 of mini French rolls (about 4" long).
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of McCormick grill mates Brown sugar bourbon seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4 slices of cheddar cheese, cut in half lengthwise.
- You need of sliced pickles & diced onions.
- It’s of butter.
I used half boneless chicken breast, half boneless thighs and poached them in seasoned water, then shredded; reserving the broth for the sauce. Video: Best BBQ Chicken Sliders Recipe. For anyone who loves sliders, these are the party-perfect bbq chicken sliders recipe because you can easily feed a crowd! It's definitely the party slider dish that people not only love to eat, but cooks love to make because it's easy and delicious for a group of friends.
Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders step by step
- To start, take the French rolls and cut lengthwise almost all the way through. Butter both sides and place in a skillet or griddle on med – high heat until a crispy golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Next, put the oil in the already pre heated skillet. When oil is hot place the shredded/pulled chicken and the seasoning in and saute for about 2 minutes. Pour in the bbq sauce and cook for about another 3 minutes, or until the bbq sauce is slightly caramelized..
- Place pickle slices on the bottom part of the roll. Add about 2 oz of the bbq chicken, top with some diced onions and the sliced cheese.
- Serving Suggestions: serve with favorite baked beans and chips.
You use a big flat loaf of. Spread the chicken evenly over the rolls, followed by the barbecue sauce, red onion, Pepper Jack cheese, and parsley. Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter. Slice into individual sliders, then serve. Plus, reviews attest that this versatile dish goes as well with pork as it does with fish, steak, or chicken.