Quick and Easy Pizza Dough. Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour.
Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Dough should be elastic & smooth. Don't forget to poke holes into dough with fork once rolled onto tin to let steam escape while baking. You can cook Quick and Easy Pizza Dough using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Pizza Dough
- Prepare 2 Cups of Flour.
- You need of Warm Water.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Dried Basil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Oregano.
I like this easy recipe because it just called for pantry basics. I made it in my Kitchenaid mixer with the dough hook. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. I love homemade pizza crust but most pizza dough takes a long time to make.
Quick and Easy Pizza Dough instructions
- Pour the Flour on a bowl and add the Oregano, Black Pepper and Dried Basil..
- Add the Salt, Garlic Powder and Olive Oil. You can use basically any herb you like to taste in your pizza..
- Mix well and pour Water over the mix. You need to add it partially until you feel the dough does not stick to your fingers and you can remove it easily from them..
- Let the dough rest for at least half an hour inside the fridge to be ready to use. Enjoy!.
This pizza dough is recipe is quick and easy because there's no kneading or rising involved. Because this dough is so easy and fast to make, you can make it in minutes, just before serving lunch or dinner. Nothing is as good as a yeast crust pizza, but this was a delicious alternative. The dough was pliable and easy to work with. This pizza crust without yeast is not just a sad substitute for the real deal made with yeast.