Quick and Easy Pizza. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Add flour, salt, and oil, and stir until a ragged dough forms.
Put the rest of the pepperoni on. Quick and Easy Pizza Dough No electric mixer or fancy pizza dough hook needed for this Quick and Easy Pizza Dough. So fast and so easy with refrigerated pizza crust, these saucy, smoky pizzas make quick fans with their rustic, hot-off-the-grill flavor. You can have Quick and Easy Pizza using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Crust.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of yeast (or 1 packet).
- You need of oil (vegetable or olive).
- You need of salt.
- It’s of white sugar.
- It’s of lukewarm water (1/2 c. hot mixed with 1/2 c. cold).
- You need of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of cheese, cheddar and mozzarella.
- Prepare of favorite pizza toppings.
- You need of For The Pan.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of corn meal.
They're perfect for impromptu cookouts and summer dinners on the patio. —Alicia Trevithick, Temecula, California Pizza night, done right: Find easy pizza recipes, pizza-inspired dinners, pizza crust desserts and more! No Yeast Pizza Dough is super quick, easy and delicious! A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour.
Quick and Easy Pizza instructions
- Lightlt grease cookie sheet with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with corn meal to help prevent sticking..
- In a medium size mixing bowl, Combine all ingredients and mix. Dump onto a flat surface like a cutting board. Knead dough until well combined and a little elastic..
- Break dough in 4 equal pieces. Roll into balls..
- Use a rolling pin and roll the balls out into flat circular shapes, one at a time..
- Place 2 at a time on a cookie sheet..
- Pour a small amount of sauce in center of circle dough and spread out evenly. Add more sauce until desired amount, but not too much because it will run..
- Top with cheese and favorite toppings..
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes..
It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle. No cooking and quick to make. Pizza bagels make for quick & easy leftovers! Or, wrap in plastic wrap to store & (unwrap first) place them in the microwave to reheat. Keep them in the refrigerator until ready to reheat.