Ramen Burger. Instant ramen becomes a nearly-instant burger bun in this fun, and tasty, spin on a traditional hamburger seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil. Today, chef-inventor Keizo Shimamoto's business is still going strong. First time I tried it and it was delicious actually!
But be patient and you will have ramen burger! Just order and eat in the park! Service: they are fast cause they made burgers ahead of time! You can have Ramen Burger using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ramen Burger
- It’s 3 packages of soba teriyaki noodles.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of goulash cream.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 700 grams of minced beef.
Season burger patties with granulated garlic. Place strips of turkey bacon on griddle. Flip Ramen patties when golden brown. When the hamburger patties are almost done glaze each one with the sauce.
Ramen Burger instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Cook the noodles and keep aside..
- Combine the minced beef with the seasonings, (the only reason I didnt write how much you put in is because everyone has their own likings)..
- Flatten out the patties to a circle, use a cup to make a hole in the middle of the patties..
- Cook patties on one side until brown, when you cook the other side add an egg into the hole and put a lid on..
- When the top of the egg looks white (not fully cooked), put it on a tray and into the oven for 8 minutes..
- In another pan, pour some oil and drop the noodles in and shape it into a circle just as big or bigger than the size of your patty. Cook on both sides..
- Arrange the noodle bun, then the patty, then the bun..
Once everything is cooked, place a hamburger patty, some turkey bacon, and shredded lettuce in between the two Ramen buns. Reviews on Ramen Burger in Los Angeles, CA – Slurpin' Ramen Bar – Los Angeles, Tatsu Ramen, TOKYO SEVEN, The Morrison, Black Sheep Burgers, La Brea Ramen and Sushi, Silverlake Ramen, Ten Ramen, Shin Ramen, Tsujita LA Artisan Noodle, Kai Ramen At Joseph's Cafe, Belcampo LA/West Third, Fukurou Ramen, Shin-Sen-Gumi Hakata Ramen – Little Tokyo, Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Killer Noodle Tsujita, Men. I ordered two pork ramen takeouts yesterday. We are very pleased with the soup flavor and generous portions!! Wrap in wax paper for easier eating, and serve hot.