Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza. Quickly and carefully rub the sides and corners of the pan with oil, then confidently cover the veg with the pastry sheet and tuck in the edges. Gently run a palette knife around the edge of the pastry to loosen, then carefully turn out onto a board. Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza caught my attention.
The great about this recipe is you can use whatever vegetable you want or have on hand. I'm going to show you how to make the most delicious reverse puff pastry pizza, packed full of veg. This recipe is from my brand new cookbook Veg and it is so easy to put together. You can cook Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza
- It’s 1/2 pack of Puff Pastry dough.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Bellpepper green.
- You need 1 of Bellpepper red.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of Brinjal.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken Chunks cooked.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Black Olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cabbage shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozarella cheese.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Springonion chop (green only).
- You need 1 of Red Chilli finely chop.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg for basting.
- You need Pinch of Salt (to taste).
It all happens in here, in a tray. Jamie Oliver;. pepper, Pizza, puff pastry, quick and easy, recipe, reverse puff pastry pizza, tomatoes, vegetarian. There's loads of fun to be had here and is a pretty impressive dish to pull out the oven and serve to friends and family. What's great is this dish can be adapted to seasonal veg so you can.
Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza instructions
- Wash all vegies.peel carrot & cut in rounds or dice.cut bellpepper in cubes after deseeding.shred cabbage.take out layers of onion..
- Take oven proof dish & spread all veggies inside.peel brinjal & cut in bite size chunks.add brinjal lastly in tray so to avoid rusting.sprinkle olive oil over veggies.sprinkle salt & paprika powder as well..
- Add chicken chunks.toss once & keep tray in preheated oven for 15 min..
- Roll out puff pastry sheet according to size of dish.take out dish from oven.spread puff pastry sheet over it..
- Brush with eggwash.keep in oven for 20-25 min.check out in between as well.
- When the pastry turns golden.take out from oven.turn it upside down in another tray..
- Sprinkle cheese over pizza.keep in oven for 3-5 min till cheese melts..
- Sprinkle finely chop springonion & red chilli over cheese.Enjoy very yummy new style reverse puff pastry pizza.2 pizza trays can easily be made with 1 pack of puffpastry dough..
Categories: Jamie Oliver; There's loads of fun to be had here and is a pretty impressive dish to pull out the oven and serve to friends and family. What's great is this dish can be adapted to … Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza. you.co.uk Anon. loading. There's loads of fun to be had here and is a pretty impressive dish to pull out the oven and serve to friends and family. What's great is this dish can be adapted to seasonal veg so you can really make it anytime of the year! The world is in lockdown mode during this pandemic, sadly.