Roasted Meat Hamburger. There's no shortage of ways to put ground beef to good use! If a hearty dish is what you're after, take a peek at the many casserole recipes. In particular, the beef tamale casserole is a surefire win, with a cornbread top covering up all the cheesy, beefy goodness underneath.
It's also perfect for those following a ketogenic or low-carb diet. Just be sure to choose the highest fat ground beef you can and avoid the "lean" ground beef to keep your fat levels up. These recipes are our fun take on classic dishes like tacos and enchiladas. You can cook Roasted Meat Hamburger using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Meat Hamburger
- You need 100 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Minced (new) onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Panko.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Water ( Milk ).
- You need 1 tsp of ● Flour.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Yakiniku sauce (bottled).
Feel free to adjust the spice level depending on your tastes. Recipes like Taco-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes and Cheesy Beef Enchilada Casserole are hearty, delicious and perfect for any weeknight. Turn that pound of ground beef into something special with our best ground beef recipes of the year. The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient.
Roasted Meat Hamburger instructions
- Add salt and pepper to the ground meat and mix it well, then add all ● ingredients and mix some more..
- Divide it into 4 pieces and let the middle part sink in a little. Dab in some mayonnaise in the middle like in the picture..
- Then sprinkle some flour on and fry it in a frying pan with oil. Fry the side with the mayonnaise first over medium heat (until nicely browned)..
- Turn it and fry the other side and then add some sake (or water ) and steam-fry it with the lid placed on temporarily..
- Add some yakiniku sauce and once it's cooked, it's ready..
- They're great for kids' lunches..
- Or for daddy's obento lunch box..
This Mexican cornbread casserole is packed with tempting seasonings, and the cheese and onions make an attractive topping. Ground beef recipes are a weeknight favorite for so many reasons: ground beef is inexpensive, cooks up fast, and can be used in endless delicious ways. If you're looking for a tasty new spin on classic ground beef recipes like meatloaf, hamburgers, chili, and lasagna, the Southern Living Test Kitchen has you covered. Asian beef recipes don't get much simpler. This colorful, economical stir-fry dish takes only five ingredients—all of which you're likely to have on hand.