Simple breakfast pizza. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. With toppings like bacon, eggs, sausage, or even fruit, there's sure to be a favorite for even the pickiest of eaters.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make it delicious with our top picks for breakfast pizza recipes. Easy Breakfast Pizza is a great on the go breakfast idea that is packed full of protein! We love breakfast food and we love pizza! You can have Simple breakfast pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple breakfast pizza
- You need of corn tortillas.
- It’s of Pizza sauce or salsa.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of Cheese of your choice.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic-optional.
There are all different breakfast pizza recipes out there but this one is our favorite because it is so simple to make and I almost always have all the ingredients on hand. Drain excess grease and set sausage aside. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland. I used to make this bacon pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place.
Simple breakfast pizza instructions
- Heat a frying pan on stove on medium heat. (Cooking spray recommended ).
- Beat eggs on microwave safe bowl and cook for 1-2 minutes in microwave until done. (Quick rad way to make scrambled eggs in a hurry).
- On each tortilla, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce..
- Put a few sprinkles of cheese on top of sauce..
- Chop eggs with fork into small pieces and add half to one tortilla and half to the other..
- Season as desired – not necessary. Then divide the chopped parsley over each tortilla and sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Carefully transfer loaded tortillas to heated pan and lightly fry until crispy and the cheese is melted..
- Totes easy and delicious! Can very easily be turned into a low fat / low calorie breakfast. Feel free to add more/other ingredients !.
Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland This ended up being a fantastic recipe – once I gave up on the idea of trying to make it on a pizza pan! PS – Although this pizza is meant for breakfast, it also a super delicious breakfast for dinner idea. Ingredients Some breakfast pizzas are made with eggs sunny side up, but this recipe calls for making scrambled eggs in a creamy sauce made with butter, flour, and milk. This easy breakfast pizza recipe was a winner in my home and I bet it will be in your house, too! With just a few ingredients, it's also a perfect candidate for breakfast for dinner as well!