Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust. Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust instructions. Place grated Zucchini in a strainer. Sprinkle the Zucchini with sea salt and toss.
While the crust cooks, mix together cream cheese and dill. Season with salt and pepper to. Then cut the zucchini and season with oil, salt and oregano. You can cook Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust
- It’s of Zucchini Crust.
- It’s of Zucchini, finely grated, lightly packed.
- It’s of Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal.
- It’s of Egg Whites.
- Prepare of Coconut Oil.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s of Smoked Salmon ,thinly sliced.
- It’s of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto.
- It’s of Red Onion.
- You need of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella.
Spaghetti, smoked salmon fish, garlic, and olive oil extra vergine salt to taste. Pour the zucchini batter in the center and spread over the surface of the baking pan. Pour the marinara sauce in the center of the crust and evenly spread just before reaching the edges. How to make Smoked Salmon Pizza!
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust instructions
- Place grated Zucchini in a strainer.
- Sprinkle the Zucchini with sea salt and toss.
- Place strainer over a large bowl and let the zucchini drain for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place the grated zucchini into a dry dish towel , and wring the towel over the sink until the water from the zucchini is squeezed out..
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add Almond meal as needed to make a dough(not too wet, not too dry).
- On a Parchment-lined pizza pan, spread the zucchini mix out into an oval shape, I used a wooden spoon to do this and to press it down to compact..
- Place place the pan on the bottom of the oven and back for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan and flip the crust, bake for another 5 minutes..
- remove the crust.
- Brush 2 cups of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto evenly over the crust.
- Bake on the top level of the pan for 3 minutes and remove..
- Add red onions and cheese evenly, bake on the top level for another 2 minutes and remove..
- Add smoked salmon slices over the top of pizza and bake for 1 minute..
- Remove and let cool fro 5-10 minutes. (optional Capers can be added).
Smoked salmon comes very thinly sliced. In most cases you can't tell where the slice starts or stops. Sunday brunch, holiday breakfast or Mother's Day – this crustless smoked salmon quiche recipe covers all the bases. Place the zucchini into a mesh strainer and allow all of the liquid to drain and the zucchini to cool. You can take your favorite pizza toppings and stuff them into zucchini.