Smoked Sausage Pizza. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today!
Enjoy a savory slice of pizza topped with corn, onion, sausage, a kale blend, and Havarti cheese. Lightly oil pizza pan or medium baking sheet. Unroll dough, and press into the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet, stretching to fit the pan. You can have Smoked Sausage Pizza using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Pizza
- Prepare of Crust——————.
- Prepare 1 of quick pizza dough see my recipe.
- You need As needed of flour for dusting.
- It’s of Tomato sauce————–.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of saffron infused oil see my recipe.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Toppings——————-.
- You need 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
Top pizza with garlic, cheese, sausage, peppers and onion. Stir in cooked pasta and marinara sauce. Cut sausage on an angle in ¼" slices. Top each pizza with ½ each of sausage, tomatoes, red onion, pepper, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Smoked Sausage Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make the sauce simmer the tomatoes and add the sauce ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Set aside to cool a bit..
- As sauce cools dust the dough and roll it out..
- Heat the pan I used a flat iron skillet. Smear with butter..
- Add the dough to the skillet and brush the saffron infused oil over the top of the crust..
- Add the sauce..
- Slice the sausage thinly. Cover the sauce with the sausage..
- Add the onion and cheeses..
- Put into the hot oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Tear the mozzarella into pieces and top each pizza with equal amounts of the mozzarella and smoked mozzarella and season with salt and pepper. Add the sausage and thinly sliced fennel and red onion. Stir in cooked pasta and marinara sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella and place under the broiler just until cheese is melted and starting to bubble. Smoked Summer Sausage Pizza is the best for game day gatherings or Friday nights with the family.