Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket. A blend of homemade marinara and freshly chopped organic spinach, organic bell peppers, organic carrots, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and zucchini layered between a whole wheat crust, sprinkled with mozzarella cheese, then baked to golden brown. English Muffin Pizza Joes Recipe -This recipe is a creation of mine that resembles the traditional sloppy joe sandwich. Also included are inventive toppings and pizzas that run the gamut from comfort food pizzas like.
Serving up amazing food, Morrisons Daily sits in the heart of Huddersfield. Stretch pizza dough into a large rectangle, pressing with fingers to finish forming. Lightly drizzle a little olive oil on the dough and use fingers to spread. You can cook Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket
- It’s of dough.
- It’s 450 grams of wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of sachet yeast.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chili flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of passata.
- Prepare 280 ml of warm water.
- It’s of filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped chorizo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- You need 160 of grated cheese (i like a mix of mozzarella and cheddar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of sliced pepperoni.
Lay mozzarella slices over the surface of the dough. Spread vegetables all over the surface of the cheese. Saucy, cheesy pizza piled with sausage, pepperoni and bacon doesn't have to wreck your healthy eating plan. This recipe from Emily Koenigsberg, who posts good-for-you recipes at EmilyBites.com, uses hot Italian turkey sausage, whole wheat pizza dough, reduced fat mozzarella cheese, turkey pepperoni and, yes, real crumbled bacon bits (a little bit goes a long way).
Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket instructions
- DOUGH: Combine your dry ingredients. Mix your wet ingredients together, and then add to your dry ingredients..
- Mix to form a smooth dough. Split into two, shape into rectangles and place on greased baking trays. You should make the rectangles quite thin – around 1/2cm..
- Sprinkle with flour, covert with a damp tea towel, and leave in a warm place for 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 160°C..
- Make sure all your meats are cooked and chopped, apart from your pepperoni..
- Combine your tomato paste, water and garlic powder in a bowl. Add your chopped meats..
- When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape..
- On half of each of your rectangles, add 1/4 of your cheese..
- Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle..
- Layer on pepperoni and the rest of the cheese..
- Fold your dough over and seal the edges, creating a pocket..
- It's really important those edges are sealed up tight – you don't want cheese going everywhere!.
- Optional: brush the tips with a little Olive oil and sprinkle with rock salt. Alternatively, sprinkle with parmesan and mixed herbs..
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 20-25 minutes, or until it starts to brown off a little..
- Serve and enjoy!.
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. We've topped the pie with low-fat turkey pepperoni, but if you like, use your favorite sliced vegetables instead. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Calzone recipe, Recipes. Veggie Packed Cheese Pizza Our homemade marinara sauce is blended with freshly chopped organic spinach, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and zucchini, spooned on our hand-tossed whole wheat pizza dough, and then layered with fresh mozzarella cheese. Enjoy a whole grain pizza crust with your favorite toppings.