Southwest Burgers 🍔 🥑 🌶. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture; mix well. Most of the turkey burgers that I have had were overcooked and flavorless.
The patty is flavorful and plays well with some creamy guacamole and spicy salsa. Place buns cut side down onto the grill to toast during the last minute or so. Top each burger with a slice of cheese before removing from the grill. You can cook Southwest Burgers 🍔 🥑 🌶 using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest Burgers 🍔 🥑 🌶
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef (or 1/2 lb ground beef 1/2 lb ground venison).
- You need 1 packet of French onion soup mix.
- It’s 4 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 4 slices of lettuce and tomato.
- It’s 4 of buns.
- Prepare of For the guacamole:.
- It’s 2 of avocado.
- Prepare 1/4 of large purple onion diced fine.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato diced in small cubes.
- It’s 1/2 of jalepeno (membrane and seed removed) diced very fine.
- Prepare of Juice from 1/2 a lime.
Serve burgers on toasted buns topped with salsa and sour cream. What makes the Southwest Cheddar Cheeseburger "Southwest?" Maybe it's the smoky flavors from the smoked cheddar cheese and chipotle sauce. Or perhaps it's the grilled onions, lettuce, and tomatoes. Or maybe it's the way we tip our cowboy hat and say "ma'am" after we make each one.
Southwest Burgers 🍔 🥑 🌶 instructions
- Mix onion soup mix with burgers and grill to your liking. Top with cheese the last 5 min of grilling..
- Mix guacamole ingredients and slather on top your burger and top with tomato and lettuce..
All we know is it's delicious. What makes it the best is that it's all the flavors you want in a southwest burger all together in one convenient place. Cause imagine this: piling your burger high with little corn kernels, diced red pepper and onions, and slippery slices of avocados. Then we topped our burger with slices of pepper jack cheese. We assembled our Grilled Southwest Burger by placing slices of fresh garden tomatoes on our chipotle mayo-slathered roll, following by the cheese-topped burger, and then a generous portion of those caramelized onions and peppers.