Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. Add cheese to top of pasta and ground beef mixture and turn down heat to lowest setting, placing skillet cover on. Great with garloc bread or a simple salad.
How to boil and cook pasta. The Best Spicy Ground Beef Pasta Recipes on Yummly Beef Stroganoff Casserole, French Onion Beef Casserole, Easy Beef Lasagna.. You can have Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 Box of Capelli D'Angelo pasta.
- It’s 1 of fresh diced 🍅 or 1 small can of diced 🍅 works too.
- It’s 1 can of Classico spicy tomato and parmesan pasta sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheese, individual choice.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Season salt.
- It’s of Onion salt.
- You need of Any other seasonings or veggies you please. Make it your own!.
Pasta with Ground Beef Madeleine Cocina. Put the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring and breaking up the beef until the ground beef is browned and is no longer pink. Add the garlic and bell pepper to the beef and onions; cook, stirring, until the bell pepper is just tender.
Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger step by step
- Add vegetable oil to large skillet set on medium heat. Season ground beef with preferred amount, adding to skillet when heated..
- While ground beef is frying, being water to a boil in large pot. When ground beef is at desired stage, add pasta to boiling water..
- Add diced 🍅 to the fried ground beef until heated through, drain any remaining oil from beef and 🍅..
- Add past sauce to ground beef and 🍅, when simmering add drained pasta to skillet. Combine well..
- Add cheese to top of pasta and ground beef mixture and turn down heat to lowest setting, placing skillet cover on. Let sit about 15 minutes or until cheese and melted and enjoy!☺ ps. Great with garloc bread or a simple salad..
Drain and discard any excess accumulated fat. Stir in marinara, ½ cup reserved pasta cooking water, ¼ tsp. salt, and ¼ tsp. pepper. Plate dish as pictured on front of card, topping pasta with crouton-Parmesan mixture and red pepper flakes (to taste. A couple days ago I was craving pasta so much, so I tried making it with cheddar cheese, parmesan and other ingredients and it turned out delicious. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside.