Spicy Cheeseburger. This creamy and spicy cheeseburger soup brings my family to the table in a hurry. I love the warming zip of cayenne, but it also tastes terrific without it if you like milder flavor. With a few simple side dishes, this soup is a full meal.
It is one of the ultimate comfort foods. Surprise the whole table when you serve this scrumptious VELVEETA® Spicy Cheeseburger Pizza. This VELVEETA® Spicy Cheeseburger Pizza is a tasty trifecta of your favorite taco, cheeseburger and pizza flavors. You can cook Spicy Cheeseburger using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheeseburger
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of mild shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare To taste of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
- You need 1 of medium kosher pickle optional.
I now make up a batch every so often and freeze them in FoodSaver bags. Now when I am in the mood for a spicy burger I just take one out of the freezer and slap it down on the grill. Spicy Burgers – homemade hamburgers with a kick! So easy and they taste great!
Spicy Cheeseburger instructions
- Fry the Burgers once you flip them add half the spices..
- Flip the Burgers again and add the rest of the spices. Add the balsamic vinegar and simmer after you flip it again..
- Add mayonnaise to the three slices of bread. Split the cheese between two of the three slices of bread..
- When the Burgers are to the doneness you desire add to top of the cheese. Add the top and stack it up..
- Cut and serve with a kosher pickle. I quartered mine. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, chili powder, cumin, Cajun seasoning, pepper, red pepper flakes, hot sauce, and liquid smoke. Can make burger patties in advance & refrigerate or freeze for later. The best of pizza and cheeseburgers are combined to make this family-friendly Cheeseburger Pizza. It is topped with a special cheeseburger-style sauce, dill pickles, roma tomatoes, bacon, ground beef, and plenty of cheddar and mozzarella cheese. To build each burger, add a quarter of the burger sauce to the bun base, then top with a cheesy bacon burger, a quarter of the onions and gherkins.