Spicy Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! Fold over the excess crust and firmly press the edges down to form a tightly sealed stuffed crust around the edges of the pizza base. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza base and crust then evenly sprinkle over the cheddar cheese and toppings.
So simple to make, your kids can do it. You'll start with a tube of refrigerated pizza dough. Unroll it and stretch it out some. You can cook Spicy Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried yeast.
- It’s 180 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- You need of Stuffed Crust.
- Prepare 50 grams of tomato paste.
- It’s 100 grams of Grated Processed Mozarella.
- It’s 8 dozen of Jalapeno Pepper Slices.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 175 grams of pizza sauce.
- It’s 150 grams of grated mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s 8 slice of pepperoni.
- You need 2 of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
ASMR PEPPERONI PIZZA AND CHEESE STEAK BURRITO Mukbang 먹방 New Pepperoni & Spicy Ground Beef. Select your Pizza Size: Clear: Select Your Crust & Toppings. Perhaps you like it crispy, but we tend to prefer it a bit softer, so the pepperoni here ended up being just to our liking.
Spicy Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 Centigrades (the hotter the oven, the better the pizza will cook).
- Mix the water, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl then leave for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the flour until mixed into a dough, pour over the oil then knead until you have a firm ball. Cover and leave to rise for one hour..
- Chop the bell pepper into thin strips and slice the much rooms and chilli. Chop the pepperoni into smaller pieces and leave to one side for the topping..
- On a well floured surface, roll out the pizza dough so that it is a cm or so thick and a few cm larger than your pizza tray..
- Place the pizza tray or stone over the dough. Trim the edges of the dough so that the base is round. This is your pizza base..
- Place the pizza base on the tray, so the excess is hanging over the edge. Spoon out the tomato paste around the edges of the tray and, using the back of a teaspoon, spread the paste out around the edges of the tray to form a narrow ring of paste around the edge of the base…
- Evenly place the mozzarella and jalapeño slices (halved) on top of the ring of paste..
- Fold over the excess crust and firmly press the edges down to form a tightly sealed stuffed crust around the edges of the pizza base..
- Place in the hot oven for 3-4 minutes to firm up the base..
- Spread pizza sauce over the pizza base and crust then evenly sprinkle over the cheddar cheese and toppings..
- Cook for 8-10 minutes. The pizza is cooked when the cheese is starting yo bubble and the crust is firm to the touch..
The crust is stuffed with cheese, exactly as the box proclaims, meaning you're bound to find cheese in every bite. When looking over the nutrition content, be aware that the box gives info for a half pizza and a whole pizza. Mozzarella stuffed and parmesan breaded chicken, seared until crispy and golden. Finish the chicken in a simple tomato Alla vodka style sauce with fresh burst cherry tomatoes, basil, and pepperoni. This dish has all the flavors of a classic pepperoni pizza, but in a skillet with cheese stuffed chicken.